Are you looking to lead, shape, and drive a team of committed PPC managers? Are you looking to make your mark in the PPC environment as one of the leaders in the field? Do you take pride in demonstrating value to happy and friendly clients? If you feel you have what it takes to work in a challenging but rewarding environment then consider a move to Avenue.
We are a growing search marketing agency based in Sevenoaks with an enviable reputation for quality and customer services working with both SME and FTSE 100 clients across retail, professional services, and leisure sector.
Our PPC department is growing rapidly and we are looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running. This role will be vital in our continuing PPC growth. We offer great opportunity to prove yourself and fast track your career. You will get challenged with lots of responsibility and be rewarded accordingly.
As a PPC Director at Avenue you will report directly to the CEO, and will be given the opportunity to lead and grow your client relationships and channel performance. If you are switched on; numerate; inquisitive; enthusiastic; and motivated, and a hands on expert in PPC with a proven track record then we want to hear from you!
- Expert level keyword research and opportunity analysis
- Establish and deliver onsite content PPC strategies and goals
- Manage quality assurance of client PPC accounts
- Manage client PPC budgets
- Lead clients as the senior point of contact for PPC activities
- Manage, training, and develop executive PPC managers within the team
- Deliver PPC training and consultancy to paying customers
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and developments within PPC
- Provide first class customer service to customers
- Ongoing, proactive campaign optimisation
- Weekly/Monthly reporting
- Knowledge sharing
- Maintaining accurate, high- quality and organised documentation.
- Help foster great client relationships
- Six years minimum PPC experience working within an agency environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain and deliver PPC insights and recommendations
- Diplomatic and persuasive interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively and develop new ideas and ways to tackle a client brief
- Excellent understanding of Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook, Google Analytics, Shopping and DoubleClick
- Excellent understanding of campaign and performance management
- Excellent understanding of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High attention to detail
- Numerate and articulate
- Confident with a positive can–do attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and initiative
- Methodological way of working and ability to cope with competing demands and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Passionate about digital.
- Keen to learn and develop yourself
- Positive thinker with high levels of enthusiasm
- Proactive and inquisitive
- Copes well under pressure
- Ambition to succeed
- Sociable, likable, and willing to be part of a great team
- Great taste in music
Why You’ll Like Working With Us
- You’ll have the opportunity to work on some really exciting brands supported by a really inspiring and friendly team of people.
- You’ll join a great talented team who are all driven to be the best they can be, while having a lot of fun along the way
- We offer a place to grow, where you can spread your wings
- We believe in work life balance, you’ll be out the office on time
- We have great culture of likeminded people who work hard and play hard, so expect the more than occasional trip to the pub
- £ dependent on experience
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Flexible working hours