Do you have a passion for all things design? Do you love combining creativity with your thoughts on best practice user interface? Do you have a competitive streak that makes you obsessed with the detail. Do you understand the delectate balance between creative messaging and good easy to use user journeys?
We are a growing digital marketing agency based in Sevenoaks with an enviable reputation for quality and customer services working with both SME and FTSE 100 clients across retail, professional services, and charity sector.
Our agency is growing rapidly and we are looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running. This role will be vital in our creative output and will have you working across a wide range of digital design projects. We offer great opportunity to prove yourself and fast track your career. You will get challenged with lots of responsibility and be rewarded accordingly.
As a Junior Designer at Avenue you will report directly to the Creative Director, and will be given the opportunity to lead and nature your creative talents. If you are switched on; creative; inquisitive; enthusiastic; and motivated, then we want to hear from you!
- Working up best practice web and digital design
- Inputting on creative briefing creative designs ideas
- Rolling out design concepts across full user journeys
- Working alongside the creative, development and account management team
- Adding value and insight to creative internal and client meetings
- Supporting the team across creative delivery and art working
- 1 year minimum hands on creative experience working within an agency environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain and deliver insights and recommendations
- High attention to detail
- Confident with a positive can–do attitude
- An excellent understanding of Adobe Suite
- Excellent organisational skills and initiative
- Methodological way of working and ability to cope with competing demands and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Passionate about digital
- Keen to learn and develop yourself
- Positive thinker with high levels of enthusiasm
- Proactive and inquisitive
- Copes well under pressure
- Ambition to succeed
- Sociable, likable, and willing to be part of a great team
- Great taste in music
Why You’ll Like Working With Us
- You’ll have the opportunity to work on some really exciting brands supported by a really inspiring and friendly team of people.
- You’ll join a great talented team who are all driven to be the best they can be, while having a lot of fun along the way
- We offer a place to grow, where you can spread your wings
- We believe in work life balance, you’ll be out the office on time
- We have great culture of likeminded people who work hard and play hard, so expect the more than occasional trip to the pub
- £ dependent on experience
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Flexible working hours